-
I'd pick C - the girl of my dreams.
But the correct answer to that problem would be: Ask my very good friend, who is a doctor, to attend the old lady and use my car to take her to a nearby hospital. Then I'll be alone with the girl waiting for the bus - the ideal situation [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 22, 2003 03:45 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
Wiseman got the correct answer!(you knew it, right? [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Nawww... is okay.
If you pick the old woman to the hospital, then you are being a compassive person.
If you pick your friend, then, you are a thankful person
If you pick the partner of your life, then, you are somebody who is an independent person
AND if you do what Migue said, then, you are, with no doubt, a "Wise" man [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
A ver si cuela.....
there's another QoDoom: Why the Simpsons are yellow?
-
Because their skin pixels have more or less the same quantity of red and green component.
Ok that was lame. I do not know the reason.
-
Independent? More like selfish asshole [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Quoting myself:
I'd pick C - the girl of my dreams</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Quoting Melfice:
If you pick the partner of your life, then, you are somebody who is an independent person</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Quoting Xel:
Independent? More like selfish asshole</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks Xel [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'd pick C if I didn't have a better solution because love relationships are the most important for me; I think others would help the old lady, and I can talk to my friend some other day and explain.
-
Indeed, but i have a more complex, yet completely dumb answer...
I'd pic the old woman, to the hospital, who happens to be the mother of the pretty girl and, then, i'd return for my friend! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
There are tons of other chicks, I'd rather save a life than get happiness.
-
Lol, oh yeah, but the main target was get the three things done! I'd also save the old woman, the ideal partner doesn't exist, by the definition of ideal!
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
Because their skin pixels have more or less the same quantity of red and green component.
Ok that was lame. I do not know the reason.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
er...... maybe